PROFIBUS System / PROFIBUS Sistem (IK-PBSYS)
- Dates and Registration
- The course teaches the essential theoretical fundamentals of PROFIBUS protocols and services. You will learn how to use the tools for startup, service, testing and diagnostics.
- Learn the different methods of setting up PROFIBUS networks (RS 485 network components, fiber optics) from Siemens, the market leader for PROFIBUS applications! You will reinforce your theoretical knowledge with numerous practical exercises on SIMATIC S7 devices with HMI components.
- On completion of this practice-oriented course, you will be able to install and optimize a PROFIBUS DP network, and you will learn step-by-step how you can limit and correct faults quickly.
- Commissioning engineers
- Engineering personnel
- Maintenance personnel
- Service personnel
- PROFIBUS fundamentals in accordance with EN50170/IEC 61158
- Overview of PROFIBUS devices and network components
- Connectors, tools, laying
- measurements with the BT200
- PROFIBUS diagnostics
- Connecting an HMI device to PROFIBUS
- SIMATIC S7 knowledge according to ST-PRO2 or ST-SERV2 or ST-SYS2
- In these course you will work with the SIMATIC STEP 7 V5.x software.
( price without 18% VAT )