SIMATIC WinCC flexible, system course 2 / SIMATIC WinCC Flexible Sistem 2 (ST-WCCFSY2)
- Dates and Registration
- The course is aimed at customers who would like to use the expanded functionality of WinCC flexible and the WinCC flexible options.
- All topics are supported by practical exercises on a plant model consisting of an SIMATIC S7-300 automation system and a SIMATIC WinCC flexible engineering station.
- Completion of the course will enable you to optimally use WinCC flexible and WinCC flexible options.
- In these course you will work with the SIMATIC WinCC flexible 2008 software.
- Commissioning engineers, configuring engineers
- Service personnel
- Maintenance personnel
- WinCC flexible /Sm@rtAccess option: Client/Server concepts for distributed operation and plant-wide variable exchange between HMI devices
- Option WinCC flexible /Sm@rtService: maintenance information sending via e-mail, via configurated Web pages, remote HMI device operation via Web
- WinCC flexible runtime scripting: basics of creation and integration of own freely programmable system functions. (Knowledge of the VisualBasic Script programming language required)
- Translation support for multilanguage projects by WinCC flexible
- WinCC flexible/Audit option: Gaining familiarity with configuration options in WinCC flexible to configure HMI devices for a plant requiring validation. (Familiarity with the demands for plants requiring validation is necessary)
- Further functions for the alarm-system: additional opportunities for acknowledgment by discreet alarms and alarm number procedure Alarm_S
- Further opportunities for screen design: motion paths, simulation of variables for rotary motions and Hotkeys
- Further opportunities for control requests, multiplexing of variables, structures for blocks and curve array
- Knowledge of SIMATIC WinCC flexible corresponding to ST-WCCFSYS1
( price without 18% VAT )