SINAMICS G120 allow the variable-speed operation of induction motors to drive pumps, fans, conveyor systems and many other machines.
This course shows you how to handle the SINAMICS G120 inverter.
After the course you are able to be correctly commission the inverter and adapt it to address the particular application. You know suitable inverter functions and parameter settings for a wide range of applications. You can make a data backup, and taking the appropriate measures when faults occur.
• Design and principle of operation of the SINAMICS G120 inverter with:
• Control Unit CU
• Power Module PM
• Parameterization, data backup and diagnostics with:
• BOP-2 and IOP operator panels
• STARTER PC tool
• Setpoint channel and closed-loop control
• Control signals and signal interconnections
• Inverter functions
• Practical exercises using the training device with: