SIMATIC S7-300/400 Servis & Workshop 1 (ST-SERV1)
- Dates and Registration
- This course is aimed at service/maintenance personnel who install or maintain automation systems and their application programs.. This course introduces the customer to a Siemens "Totally Integrated Automation" (TIA) system. Participants will build skills on commissioning, troubleshooting and upgrading an automation system complete with HMI, PLC, drive and communications network. Students will learn to navigate STEP7, use the built-in diagnostics tools and perform basic program modifications. Profibus DP configuration and troubleshooting are included using remote I/O, a touch panel display and a drive system. The course format is a combination of instruction and hands-on exercises. A realistic conveyor model is used for demonstrations and participant exercises. Exercises allow students to practice tasks such as testing, debugging and using diagnostic tools.
- Maintenance personnel, Service personnel, Operators
- SIMATIC S7 System Family overview
- Installation and maintenance of a PLC
- The SlMATIC Manager software package
- Hardware configuration and commissioning
- Block architecture and Program Editors
- Binary, Digital Operations
- Introduction to HMI and Profibus DP
- Introduction to Drive Systems
- Program documenting, saving and archiving
- PC literacy, keyboard skills and a working knowledge of Windows 2000/NT/XP.
( price without 18% VAT )