SIMATIC PCS 7 System Course 2 / SIMATIC PCS7 Sistem 2 (PCS7-S2)
- Dates and Registration
- In this course you will learn how to implement the diversity of engineering possibilities in a structured and efficient way with SIMATIC PCS 7 process control system. By doing exercises on original SIMATIC PCS 7 training units, you will implement software for the process automation of a plant right up to the HMI level. Features of SIMATIC PCS 7 such as integration of all subsystems, plant-oriented engineering, data management and project management are supplemented by advanced functions that enable efficient and cost-effective engineering. Utilize the benefits of integrated process automation for yourself and learn how to get an integrated view of your plant! Because of this integration you will be able to diagnose faults quickly and correct them with safely. In addition, projects can be created in advance in such a way that you can work with multiple application. This enables time-optimized and cost-effective engineering.
- Project manager, project staff
- Commissioning engineers, configuring engineers,
- Service personnel, maintenance personnel
- Managing the project data in the SIMATIC Manager
- Configuraton of detailed AS functions in CFC
- Configuration details of monitoring and controlling in the OS
- Configuration details of sequences in SFC
- User blocks - attributes and visualization
- Syntax rules for SIMATIC PCS 7 engineering
- SIMATIC PCS7 knowledge according to PCS7-S1.
( price without 18% VAT )