PROFIBUS Service / PROFIBUS Servis (IK-PBSERV)
- Dates and Registration
- The course teaches the essential theoretical fundamentals of PROFIBUS protocols and services. You will learn how to use the tools for startup, service, testing and diagnostics.
- Learn the different methods of setting up PROFIBUS networks (RS 485 network components, fiber optics) from Siemens, the market leader for PROFIBUS applications! You will reinforce your theoretical knowledge with numerous practical exercises on SIMATIC S7 devices with HMI components.
- On completion of this practice-oriented course, you will be able to install and optimize a PROFIBUS DP network, and you will learn step-by-step how you can limit and correct faults quickly.
- This blended-learning course combines Web-based training on the Internet with a 3-day attendance course. For an optimized postprocessing of the attendance course you get the WBT "PROFIBUS". By using these learning media, you increase your personal learning success in the attendance course.
- Commissioning engineers
- PROFIBUS fundamentals in accordance with EN50170/IEC 61158
- Overview of PROFIBUS devices and network components
- Connectors, tools, laying
- measurements with the BT200
- PROFIBUS diagnostics
- Connecting an HMI device to PROFIBUS
- IMATIC S7 knowledge according to ST-PRO2 or ST-SERV2 or S7-SYS2
- Additionally an online entrance test is available for you. So you may assure that the course of your choice fits to your competences.
(price without 18% VAT)