SIMATIC WinCC, System Course 1 / SIMATIC WinCC Sistem 1 (ST-BWINCCS)
- Dates and Registration
- You will deepen your theoretical knowledge with numerous practical exercises on a TIA system model. This consists of a SIMATIC S7-300 and a WinCC monitoring and controlling station.
- In this course, you will learn how to use SIMATIC WinCC as a multi-user system (client-server architectures). The course also teaches you how to access information from the WinCC databases (WinCC archive) with the database options for higher-level applications (MES/ERP). Further course items are the efficient configuration, working with the Engineering Station, introduction automatic configuration and further WinCC Options. The theoretical component is extensively reinforced to significantly increase your learning success on a practical hardware.
- Programmers Commissioning engineers, configuring engineers Service personnel Operators, users Maintenance personnel
- System overview of SIMATIC WinCC
- Creating a project
- Configuring connections to the SIMATIC S7
- Testing functions with variable simulation
- Graphics Designer and graphics displays for human machine interfacing
- Alarm logging for message representation, message archiving
- Tag logging for curve representation, measured value archiving
- Data archiving with the User Archives option (introduction)
- Report Designer for logging (introduction)
- Background processing (introduction of Global Scripts)
- Deeper understanding of contents through practical exercises on the SIMATIC S7-300 system model
- Basic knowledge of automation You can use the online tests to find out whether you have sufficient prior knowledge to participate effectively in the course you wish to attend.
- In this course you will work with the SIMATIC WinCC V7.x software.
( price without 18% VAT )