SIMATIC WinCC, System Course 1 / SIMATIC WinCC Sistem 1 (ST-BWINCCS)
- Dates and Registration
- This compact course deals with the configuring of SIMATIC WinCC. You will also learn about some WinCC options and add-ons for selected tasks.
- Using simple examples, you will acquire the knowledge necessary to use the system simply and quickly for your applications. You will learn the entire topic by means of numerous practical exercises within the environment of SIMATIC S7.
- Commissioning engineers, configuring engineers
- Service personnel
- Operators, users
- Maintenance personnel
- System overview of SIMATIC WinCC
- Creating a project
- Configuring connections to the SIMATIC S7
- Testing functions with variable simulation
- Graphics Designer and graphics displays for human machine interfacing
- Alarm logging for message representation, message archiving
- Tag logging for curve representation, measured value archiving
- Data archiving with the User Archives option (introduction)
- Report Designer for logging (introduction)
- Background processing (introduction of Global Scripts)
- Basic knowledge of automation
- You can use the online tests to find out whether you have sufficient prior knowledge to participate effectively in the course you wish to attend.
( price without 18% VAT )