SIMATIC PCS 7 System Course 1 / SIMATIC PCS7 Sistem 1 (ST-PCS7SYS)
- Dates and Registration
- In this course you will learn how to implement the diversity of engineering possibilities in a structured and efficient way with SIMATIC PCS 7 process control system. By doing exercises on original SIMATIC PCS 7 training units, you will implement software for the process automation of a plant right up to the HMI level. Features of SIMATIC PCS 7 such as integration of all subsystems, plant-oriented engineering, data management and project management are supplemented by advanced functions that enable efficient and cost-effective engineering.
- Utilize the benefits of integrated process automation for yourself and learn how to get an integrated view of your plant!
- Because of this integration you will be able to diagnose faults quickly and correct them with safely. In addition, projects can be created in advance in such a way that you can work with multiple application. This enables time-optimized and cost-effective engineering.
- Project manager, project staff
- Managing the project data in the SIMATIC Manager
- Station and network configuration
- Configuraton of AS functions in CFC
- Configuration of monitoring and controlling in the OS
- Configuration of sequences in SFC
- User blocks - attributes and visualization
- Syntax rules for SIMATIC PCS 7 engineering
- Basic knowledge of electrical engineering, control and feedback control systems and process control engineering
( price without 18% VAT )