SIMATIC S7, Programming with SCL / SIMATIC S7-SCL Programlama Dili (ST-7SCL)
- Dates and Registration
- This course is aimed at you if want to program SIMATIC S7 with the help of a higher-level programming language. Using simple examples, we explain the benefits offered by a higher-level programming language. The aim of the course is to teach you the entire language and performance scope of the SCL development environment. In particular, SCL is the ideal supplement for CFC configuring engineers who want to expand their S7 block range themselves. During the course, you will create, start up and test your own SCL programs. In this way, you can immediately put your theoretical knowledge to use and thus increase your learning success. In these course you will work with the SIMATIC STEP 7 V5.x software.
- Programmers Commissioning engineers, configuring engineers Service personnel Maintenance personnel
- SCL editor
- Program design
- Data types, operations
- Formulating FBs, FCs, OBs, etc., in SCL
- Using variables with symbolic block names
- Control structures: IF, WHILE, REPEAT, etc.
- Creating, starting up, and testing your own SCL programs
- SIMATIC S7 knowledge according to ST-SERV2 or ST-PRO2.
( price without 18% VAT )