SIMATIC S7-1200 Technology and Communication Course / SIMATIC S7-1200 Tekonolji ve Haberleşme (TIA-MICRO3)
- Dates and Registration
- You can deepen your theoretical knowledge with numerous practical exercises on a TIA system model. This consists of a SIMATIC S7-1200 automation system, ET 200 distributed I/O, Touchpanel, drive, and a belt model.
- The Totally Integrated Automation Portal (TIA Portal) forms the work environment for integrated engineering with SIMATIC STEP 7 Basic and SIMATIC WinCC Basic. The second part of the SIMATIC S7-1200 training is based on the knowledge of the TIA Portal gained in the SIMATIC S7-1200 basic course, including SIMATIC STEP 7 Basic and HMI. You will expand your knowledge of programming in SCL, connecting drives, use of the TIA Portal diagnostic tools for clearing hardware faults and software errors, and PROFINET IO. You will also learn about the technology functions of the PID controller and drive functions that are offered by the SIMATIC S7-1200. You will thus be able to adapt your plant to new demands.
- After attending the course, you can do the following:
- Set up SIMATIC S7-1200 CPU communications
- Understand the TIA technology object
- Perform specific commissioning of TIA components
- Use the PID controller technology functions and drive functions of the SIMATIC S7-1200
- Create simple programs in the programming languages LAD, FBD, and SCL
- Programmers Commissioning engineers Engineering personnel Maintenance personnel Service personnel
- Commissioning Hardware and Software
- Commissioning Profinet I-slave
- Use of PWM and PTO outputs, HSC inputs
- Analog Value Processing and PID theory
- Technology Objects
- Industrial Communication
- SIMATIC S7-1200 knowledge corresponding to TIA-MICRO1 You can use the available online entry test to ensure that the selected course matches your area of expertise. This blended learning course combines web-based training (WBT) on the Internet with a 3-day attendance course: To prepare for the classroom course, you will receive the WBT "PROFINET". This allows you to improve your personal learning achievement in the attendance course.
( price without 18% VAT )