SIMOTION Programming / SIMOTION Programlama (MC-SMO-PRG)
- Dates and Registration
- Building on the knowledge gained in the SIMOTION system and programming course, you will learn the advanced programming facilities with Structured Text and Motion Control Chart.
- The applications for the technologies are reinforced using selected examples on our exercise equipment.
- On completion of the course, you will be able to create parameterizable blocks such as FCs and FBs with the help of the Structured Text language. With knowledge of the cam plate function, you will be able to parameterize and program cam plate synchronization.
- This extends your scope for creating programs for your production machine.
- Commissioning engineers, configuring engineers
- Service personnel
- Introduction to creating user programs with Structured Text
- Creating variables and data structures in ST-Units
- Creating re-usable blocks (FCs and FBs)
- Programming commands for motion control
- Creating cam plates with CAM EDIT and using system functions
- Parameterizing and programming cam plate synchronization
- Overview of communication with OPC and UDP
- Practical exercises using application examples
- SINAMICS S120 and Simotion MC-SMO-SYS course knowledge
( price without 18% VAT )