Security in industrial networks with SIMATIC NET products (IK-SECIN)
- Datum och anmälan
- De potentiella riskerna industriella nätverk är brokiga och de flesta vet om att riskerna finns men inte vad man bör göra åt dom. Denna tre-dagars utbildning "Security in Industrial Networks" visar dig hur man effektivt kan förhindra konsekvenserna av attacker på nätverken. Du blir förtrogen med skyddsstrategier och lära dig att tillämpa dem genom särskilda praktiska övningar och i slutet av kursen du kommer att kunna noggrant bedöma hot och sätta motåtgärder på plats. Om du klarar certifieringen i slutet av utbildningen blir du en "Siemens Certified Engineer for Industrial Networks - Industrial Security".
- It is difficult to imagine day-to-day industrial operations without Ethernet connections. From large-scale production systems to the smallest process sequences, nearly everything has come to depend ontheir reliability and security. The opportunities on the one hand are countered by risks on the other hand. Access by outsiders or manipulations in the network always have catastrophic consequences for production or in-house expertise. Therefore, functioning security systems are an absolute must.
- With the training module "Security in Industrial Networks" of the Industrial Networks Education - Certification Program, you will learn the potential dangers and risks in industrial networks and how to assess them. You will be shown numerous ways to improve the protection of know-how and process sequences from attacks, espionage, and manipulations. During the course you will become familiar with products that feature Integrated Security and learn how to use them. Because the course does not just cover theoretical security concepts, there is also ample opportunity to implement them in practical exercises. At the end of this course, you will know the requirements and fundamentals needed to plan, implement, and provide support for industrial security measures in network security.
- Decision makers
- Sales personnel
- Configuring engineers
- Operators, Users
- Commissioning engineers
- Engineering personnel
- Project engineers
- Maintenance personnel
- Service personnel
- Industry: COOs
- IT: CIOs, network planners and administrators
- Current trends and security risks
- Defense-in-depth with Siemens - a holistic security concept
- Update and replacement of security components
- Potential threats in a network
- Basic security measures (ports, passwords, protocols, etc.)
- Cell protection concept
- Access restriction
- Connection of standard machines to networks
- Remote access via VPN
- Comprehensive exercises using the SIMATIC NET product portfolio
- You should have basic knowledge of the topic "Ethernet" and should be familiar with topologies, transfer processes, addressing, data transport, and understand the associated technical vocabulary. Experience with SIMATIC S7 from the ST-PRO2 or ST-SERV2 course is also recommended.
- Certification (Siemens CEIN-LEVEL)
- After the training course, you have the opportunity to become certified as "Siemens Certified Engineer for Industrial Networks - Industrial Security". The certification examination takes place at the end of this training. As an option, the examination may be taken at a later time.
- For further information, refer to
- Please note that before the examination you have to identify yourself by showing a valid photo identification.
- You can deepen your theoretical knowledge with numerous practical exercises on products from the SCALANCE NET products.