Switching & routing in Industrial Networks with SCALANCE X products (IK-SWIRO)
- Datum och anmälan
- Utbildningen "Switching & Routing in Industrial Networks with SCALANCE X produkter" består av delarna switching och routing. Under "switching- delen" av utbildningen lär du dig hur man konstruerar kopplade nätverkslösningar och ansluter dem till realtids-kapabla system. "Routing- delen" behandlar de grundläggande principerna för routing kommunikation och deltagarna får praktisk erfarenhet från felsökning till diagnostik. Denna utbildning befäster teoretiska kunskaper med hjälp av praktiska övningar. Den är utformad för alla som har att ta itu med switchade & routade nätverkslösningar i en industriell miljö - från beslutsfattare till administratörer. Den som vill kan som avslutning på utbildningen genomföra en certifiering för att ha möjlighet att bli en "Siemens Certified Engineer for Industrial Networks - Switching & Routing".
- An industrial or industry-related environment without Ethernet is no longer conceivable. Even simple networks have to be adapted to the conditions on-site. Connecting network-capable machines to the company network should be a seamless process. This often also involves harsh conditions and high demands with regard to integration. With Industrial Ethernet/PROFINET networks from Siemens, such solutions are not a problem if you are familiar with the basic of such networks. This is exactly the sort of knowledge you will gain from this training.
- You will learn Switched Network solutions and how they connect to real-time-capable systems in theory and in practice. You not only gain an insight into industrial switching concepts, you also implement them in ample practical exercises. At the end of the course, you are not just familiar with the requirements of such solutions. With the knowledge you will have gained, you can plan, implement, and provide support for plain industrial networks.
- " Ethernet has found its way into the industrial environment for a long time. A high degree of reliability and sufficient capacities are demanded from hard-wired industrial networks, because otherwise downtimes would be a constant threat and costs would be incurred. At the same time, Ethernet networks in industrial and industry-related environments must be securely connected via interfaces to a wide variety of machines and the existing network structure. The data communication for this is characterized by high throughput rates under harsh conditions. Industrial Ethernet/PROFINET networks are up to these challenges. Familiarize yourself now with the required fundamentals of such networks in this qualification module of the Industrial Networks Education - Certification Program. This course will teach you the fundamentals and knowledge required for planning, configuring, and operating network solutions in industrial environments, which are structured by routing, and their connection to company networks. In the process, the required fundamentals of IP communication, static routing, routing protocols, and redundancy mechanisms will be explained in detail. The course includes ample time for practical exercises, diagnostics, and troubleshooting. You will become familiar with the special requirements of routing solutions in industry and be able to independently plan and implement such solutions.
- Decision makers
- Sales personnel
- Configuring engineers
- Operators, Users
- Commissioning engineers
- Engineering personnel
- Project engineers
- Maintenance personnel
- Service personnel
- Industry: COOs
- IT: CIOs, network planners and administrators
- Comparison of Ethernet and Industrial Ethernet
- Typical topologies
- Redundancy mechanisms (MRP, HRP, Standby Redundancy Protocol, RSTP, Passive Listening, HSR, PRP)
- Network segmentation with VLANs
- Special industrial functions
- IPv4 basics (addressing, data exchange, important protocols)
- Static routing
- Router redundancy (VRRP)
- Dynamic routing (RIP, OSPF)
- Diagnostics and troubleshooting
- Practical exercises using the SCALANCE X product line
- Knowledge according to course ("Ethernet Fundamentals in Industrial Networks" (IK-ETHBAS):
- You should have basic knowledge of the topic "Ethernet" and should be familiar with topologies, transfer processes, addressing, data transport, and understand the associated technical vocabulary. It is also helpful if you are familiar with the principles of operation of routers, switches, hubs and the OSI reference model.
- Certification (Siemens CEIN-LEVEL)
- This training prepares you for the certification "Siemens Certified Engineer for Industrial Networks - Switching & Routing". A voluntary certification examination will take place in the end of the training.
- As an option, the examination may be taken at a later time.
- For further information, please read
- Please note that before the examination you have to identify yourself by showing a valid photo identification.
- You can deepen your theoretical knowledge with numerous practical exercises on products from the SCALANCE NET products.