Hydraulics in building technology (TEAPKW03E)
- Datum och anmälan
- Fundamentals of hydraulics in building technology
- To acquire basic knowledge by working through the self-study course on the technical specialty of "Hydraulics in building technology". Completion of the course is required to attend the basic course "Hydraulics I".
- You will be able to:
- •Correctly recognize and identify hydraulic partial circuits.
- •Explain flow response and temperature curve in the function of the valve stroke for each section of piping within a hydraulic circuit.
- •Determine suitable hydraulic circuits for given applications.
- You will know and understand:
- •The various characteristic curves, their interaction and selection to achieve the control-technical goal.
- •Basic function of combination valves and district heating.
- •Some phenomena with regard to incorrect circulation and cavitation.
- •What must be correctly sized in hydraulic circuits.
- This course is targeted at sales personnel, project managers, commissioning and service technicians as well as students, installers and engineers within the HVAC industry.
- Hydraulic circuits
- Hydraulic characteristic curves
- Special problems in hydraulic circuits
- Sizing of control valves
- Participation in the course "Introduction to HVAC and Building Technology", "Measuring and Control Technology" or the equivalent knowledge.