Simatic TIA Portal programmering 2 för plc (TIA-PROG2)
- Dates and Registration
- Time schedule: 4 days. Starts monday at 13:00 and ends friday 13:00.
- This training aims to give deeper knowledge in programmimg of Simatic S7 using the platform TIA Portal. Focus is on optimized blocks, data handling and diagnostics functions in S71200/1500.
- This training is for experienced TIA Portal Step 7 programmers that want to increase their knowledge in TIA Portal Step 7 and its possibilities.
- o Hardware configuration
- o Organization blocks
- o Re-usable functions (FC) and function blocks (FB)
- o Optimized blocks
- o Deeper into data blocks
- o Data block
- o Complex and own defined data types
- o Introduction to SCL
- o Diagnostics
- o CPU-CPU communikation via Industrial Ethernet
- o Introduction to Startdrive and Technology objects
- Knowledge of Simatic S7 and TIA Portal Step 7 corresponding to our training 'TIA Portal programming 1 for plc' or 'TIA Portal service 2 for plc' and practial experience of programming Simatic S71200/1500.
- The training is run in Swedish language with English course material. For the practial exercises we use Simatic S7-1500 system with ET 200SP I/O and Comfort Panel.