Sinamics G120 startup & service (DR-G120)
- Dates and Registration
- This course shows you how to handle the SINAMICS G120 inverter.
- After the course you are able to be correctly commission the inverter and adapt it to address the particular application. You know suitable inverter functions and parameter settings for a wide range of applications. You can make a data backup, and taking the appropriate measures when faults occur.
- This training is suitable if you want to work with service and commissioning of Sinamics G120.
- Design and principle of operation of the SINAMICS G120 inverter with:
- Control Unit CU
- Power Module PM
- Parameterization, data backup and diagnostics with:
- BOP-2 and IOP operator panels
- STARTER PC tool
- Setpoint channel and closed-loop control
- Control signals and signal interconnections
- Inverter functions
- Practical exercises using the training device with:
- SINAMICS CU240E-2 PN with PM 240 FS A
- SIMOTICS induction motor
- Basic knowledge of electrical engineering, drives and computers, especially Microsoft Windows.
- The training is in Swedish language with english course material. Sinamics G120 are used for practical exercises.