Masterdrives service & underhåll (DR-MD-IH)
- Dates and Registration
- As a maintenance engineer you learn to be able to quickly detect and localize faults in AC-drives (SIMOVERT Masterdrives VC, MC) and check the central functions of an AC-drive system. You will be ableto localize the cause of a fault within the drive system (converter, motor) and to rectify faults.
- Maintenance personnel
- Principle of operation and function of AC-drives:
- Basic functions of converter, inverter, motor and control
- Hardware structure of converters for selected power classes
- Software structure: Setpoints, control and control circuits
- Troubleshooting practical training:
- Interpretation of internal fault messages
- Functional diagnostics of rectifier, inverter, power supply and internal interface modules
- Device-internal hardware tests
- Measures for motor replacement, i.e. data comparison, reoptimization
- Intensive application of the tools DriveMonitor for the analysis of faults and signals
- Procedures for the replacement of a processor boards
- Operational check
- Gathering and evaluating fault information
- Basic knowledge of electrical engineering.
- The training is in Swedish language with english course material. Masterdrives CUVC are used for practical exercises.