Sinamics S120 startup & service (DR-SNS-SIS)
- Dates and Registration
- Practical exercises for reinforcing the knowledge gained are carried out on the SINAMICS S120 Training Case. Practical exercises for reinforcing the knowledge gained are carried out on the SINAMICS S120 Training Case.
- On completion of the course, you will be able to implement automation solutions with the SINAMICS S120. You can carry out startup and optimization of the SINAMICS S120 quickly and effectively with skillful use of the STARTER commissioning tool. In this way, you reduce engineering costs and minimize downtimes in your plant.
- Design of the drive system and overview of documentation and service
- Startup and parameterization with the STARTER commissioning tool
- Diagnostics and troubleshooting
- Fundamentals of communication
- Software functions, closed-loop control and optimization of SERVO and VECTOR drives
- Practical exercises on the Training Kit
- Basic knowledge of electrical engineering. Experience of computers, basic Simatic S7 experience corresponding to the training course Simatic S7 Service 1 and interest in drive technologies.
- The training is in Swedish language with english course material. Simatic S7-300 and Sinamics S120 are used for practical exercises.