Simotion programmering (SIM/SIN120)
- Dates and Registration
- You will learn how to configure and start up the SIMOTION Motion Control system with the associated drives and visualization devices. The course also includes the programming of movement sequences with the help of Motion Control Chart and ladder diagram/function block diagram.
- The technologies positioning, synchronous operation, probe, and cam plates are explained and reinforced by means of practice-oriented examples. The course enables you to use SIMOTION optimally in the automation of production machinery.
- System overview of SIMOTION
- Components of SIMOTION
- SCOUT engineering system and option packages
- Hardware platforms
- Motion control technology packages
- Creating a project with SCOUT
- Starting up and optimizing axes
- Programming user programs with MCC (Motion Control Chart) and LAD/FBD
- Runtime system (task system) configuring
- Learning to use tools for fault diagnostics
- Performing practical exercises on training devices
- Knowledge corresponding to the training course Simatic S7 programming 1 and knowledge about drive systems.
- The training is in Swedish language with english course material.
- Simotion and Sinamics S120 are used for practical exercises.