Simatic PCS 7 OS Engineering (ST-PCS7OSE)
- Dates and Registration
- As SIMATIC PCS 7 Engineer you will learn in this course the potential of the SIMATIC PCS 7-process control software with focus on OS configuration and design of graphic objects.
- You will put your newly acquired knowledge of the theory to use in practical exercises on the training equipment which you will work on as if your were in a real plant. This will increase your learning success.
- On completion of the course, you will be able to achieve optimal design of the window to the process.
- Project manager, project staff
- Commissioning engineers, configuring engineers
- Service personnel, maintenance personnel
- Basics of OS configuration
- Client / Server Configuration
- Server Redundance
- Extended configuring of multi-user project
- Web configuration
- Long-term archiving
- Graphic configuration
- Graphic object update wizard
- Attendance of training course ST-PCS7SYS recommended
- Basic knowledge of process control engineering
- Practical experience in SIMATIC PCS 7 project engineering.
- You can use the available online entry test to ensure that the selected course matches your area of expertise.