Simatic TIA Portal WinCC för paneler (TIA-WCCM)
- Dates and Registration
- The Totally Integrated Automation Portal (TIA Portal) constitutes the work environment for integrated engineering with SIMATIC STEP 7 and SIMATIC WinCC. The course provides you with the knowledge to quickly and easily configure machine and plant-specific HMI tasks using the SIMATIC WinCC software based on the TIA Portal. You will learn to design and dynamize graphic images. You will learn how to archive messages and values and to design and implement the corresponding archives. You can effectively use the engineering phase thanks to what you have learned about reliably operating the system. The course contents are supported by numerous practical exercises on a plant model. This consists of a SIMATIC S7 automation system and various HMI stations.
- On completion of this course the participant will be able to do the following:
- Efficiently and reliably operate SIMATIC WinCC based on the "TIA Portal" engineering platform
- Understand and edit SIMATIC WinCC projects for machine-level applications
- Optimally create graphic images
- Implement archiving concepts for alarms and values
- Access specific values from the SIMATIC S7 and display and further process them in the operator control and monitoring system (HMI)
- The training is for programmers that will make operator interface.
- System overview TIA Portal, SIMATIC WinCC (machine-level)
- Creating a SIMATIC WinCC project
- Configuration of connection to the SIMATIC S7 automation system
- Basics of graphic image creation for operator control and monitoring
- User administration
- Alarm display, alarm logging, alarm configuration
- Tag logging, trend configuration, trend display
- Use of various HMI stations
- Deeper understanding of contents through practical exercises on TIA system model
- Basic knowledge of automation technology, such as Simatic S7 Service 1
- The training is conducted in swedish with english course material. Simatic HMI Comfort Panels are used for practical exercises.