Basics of Drive Technology - AC Converters (WT-GAT-U)
- Dates and Registration
- Frequency converters are increasingly being used in electrical drive technology.
- These allow variable speed operation as opposed to mains-fed operation.
- A basic knowledge of converters is therefore necessary for planning, commissioning and maintaining drive systems.
- This training session introduces you to this subject. It gives you a basic understanding of what you need to know to achieve optimal learning results from SITRAIN courses at the training center.
- Decision makers, sales personnel
- Project managers, project assistants
- Engineers, programmers
- Startup engineers, configuration engineers
- Service personnel
- Operators, users
- Maintenance personnel
- Output ranges and areas of application of frequency converters
- Design of a frequency converter: rectifier, DC link and inverter
- Braking resistor, energy recovery, multi-motor systems with DC link connection
- Inverters: stator field generation, power transistors, pulse-width modulation
- Motor control:
- V/f control
- Vector control without speed measurement
- Vector control with speed measurement
- Operation with constant torque and field weakening
- Data for continuous operation and for short-time duty with overload
- Additional components: fuses, contactors, filters and reactors
- Overview of typical interfaces, input and output signals
- Overview of operation and parameter assignment