Simatic TIA Portal uppdatering från Step 7 V5.4/V5.5 (TIA-SYSUP)
- Dates and Registration
- You can deepen your theoretical knowledge with numerous practical exercises on a TIA system model. This consists of a SIMATIC S7-1500 automation system, ET200 distributed I/O, Touchpanel, drive, and a conveyor model.
- The Totally Integrated Automation Portal (TIA Portal) forms the work environment for integrated engineering with all automation devices – controller, HMI and drives.
- In this course you will learn about the major differences between SIMATIC S7-300/400 and SIMATIC S7-1500, the engineering tools SIMATIC Manager and TIA Portal, as well as STEP 7 V5.x and STEP 7 based on TIA Portal. You will learn the possibilities of the configuration and the advanced programming of a SIMATIC S7-1500 automation system with the "TIA Portal" engineering platform.
- After attending the course, you can:
- Efficiently use the "TIA Portal" engineering platform
- Configure and program components of the SIMATIC S7-1500 automation system with the TIA Portal
- Perform a commissioning of TIA components
- Commissioning engineers
- Engineering personnel
- Maintenance personnel
- Service personnel
- System overview Simatic S7
- Introduction to the TIA Portal
- Configuration and parameterization of hardware
- Introduction to Profinet I/O
- PLC Tags
- Program editor
- Data block
- Data handling in the program with indexed arrays and slice addressing
- Introduction to HMI
- Knowledge of Simatic S7 and Step 7 corresponding to our training course Simatic S7 programming 1 and practical experience of programming and/or commissioning of Simatic S7-300/400.
- In this training we do practical exercises on Simatic S7-1500 systems with ET 200SP I/O and Comfort Panel.