Wireless LAN in Industrial Networks with SCALANCE W products (IK-IWLANS)
- Dates and Registration
- Alla talar om WLAN och det är svårt att föreställa sig ett liv utan trådlösa nätverk nu. Den tre dagar långa utbildningen "Wireless LAN i Industrial Networks med SCALANCE W" kommer att bekanta dig med de särskilda kraven som man behöver tänka på när man använder trådlösa nätverk i industriella miljöer. De grundläggande delarna i utbildningen handlar om prestanda och säkerhet med IWLAN. Liksom alla våra andra utbildningar, innebär detta också intensiva, praktiska övningar. Utbildningen avslutas med en frivillig certifiering som kan göra dig till en "Siemens Certified Engineer for Industrial Networks - IWLAN" om certifieringen klaras av.
- In industrial environments, WLAN is exposed to more extreme conditions, such as temperature fluctuations, humidity, dust, etc. In addition, a high-degree of reliability and performance is expected from these systems. At the same time, these industrial WLAN networks (IWLAN for short) provide a great deal of flexibility for companies in the implementation of complex applications indoors and outdoors. Thus, with Safety Integrated, applications can also be wirelessly implemented and seamlessly connected to Industrial Ethernet with PROFINET components.
- The course teaches the configuration, planning, and operation of IWLAN, also in interaction with real-time-capable systems. To ensure that the theoretical knowledge can later be implemented, we value in-depth practical exercises during the training. You can deepen your theoretical knowledge with numerous practical exercises on products from the SCALANCE W product line.
- At the end of the course, you will know the requirements for wireless solutions in industrial networks. You will learn the fundamentals and knowledge required to plan, implement and support for plain mobile networks.
- Decision makers
- Sales personnel
- Configuring engineers
- Commissioning engineers
- Engineering personnel
- Project engineers
- Maintenance personnel
- Service personnel
- Industry: COOs
- IT: CIOs, network planners and administrators
- Comparison and coexistence of different wireless technologies
- Theoretical fundamentals of wireless technology
- Security and high date rates in WLAN
- Introduction to the different WLAN standards
- Planning and configuration of different radio links
- Planning and configuration of RCOAX radio networks with iPCF
- Planning and configuration of free radio networks with iPCF-MC
- Comprehensive exercises using the SCALANCE W product line
- • Knowledge according to the course "Ethernet Fundamentals in Industrial Networks" (IK-ETHBAS)
- • You should have basic knowledge of the topic "Ethernet" and should be familiar with topologies, transfer processes, addressing, data transport and understand the associated technical vocabulary. It is also helpful if you are familiar with the principles of operation of routers, switches, hubs and and the OSI reference model.
- • Basic knowledge of SIMATIC S7 and knowledge from the courses "Simatic S7 programmering 2” (ST-PRO2):or "Simatic S7 service 2” (ST-SERV2):courses is desirable.
- Certification (Siemens CPIN-LEVEL)
- After the training course, you have the opportunity to become certified as "Siemens Certified Professional for Industrial Networks - Wireless LAN". The certification examination takes place at the end of this training. As an option, the examination may be taken at a later time.
- For further information, read here
- Please note that before the examination you have to identify yourself by showing a valid photo identification.