Ethernet Fundamentals in Industrial Networks (IK-ETHBAS)
- Dates and Registration
- The Industrial Ethernet Fundamentals course provides a broad overview in network technology and mechanisms which are the foundation of today's digital communication. Ever heard of the OSI reference model? This course will give you the insight and takes you on a tour through all seven layers.
- Upon completion the participants will gain a foundation knowledge of networking and its applications in industrial environments and will be prepared for the certification trainings of the Siemens Industrial Networks Education program.
- Decision makers
- Sales personnel
- Configuring engineers
- Commissioning engineers
- Engineering personnel
- Project engineers
- Maintenance personnel
- Service personnel
- Industry: COOs
- IT: CIOs, network planners and administrators
- Introduction to Industrial Ethernet
- Layer 1 - Physical Layer
- Layer 2 - Data Link Layer
- Layer 3 - Network Layer
- Layer 4 - 7
- This training is recommended before attending the Siemens Networks Certification trainings.
- For further information, refer to