Курс NC-STURNBP "Программирование SINUMERIK 810D/840D/840Di в пакете цехового программирования ShopTurn" / NC-STURNBP - Programming of SINUMERIK 810D/840D/840Di in a package of shop programming of ShopTurn (NC-STURNBP)
This course is designed for operators/skilled workers who are experienced in the operation of a CNC turning machine. DIN-ISO knowhow is not required for this course.
The content of this course will be transmitted theoretically by means of the Sinutrain training software that is identical to that of the controller, as well as practically using a machine tool.
On completion of the course, the participant will be able to create a program using graphical programming with ShopTurn.
- Introduction to the functionality and the controller
- Introduction to tool management
- Introduction to creating, testing, modifying and saving programs
- Programming with the standard turning cycles / manual machine
- Programming free turning contours using the contour calculator
- Working with unmachined-part and finished-part contours
- Centering, drilling, thread cutting, position template
- Milling with standard cycles
- Contour milling, entering and machining of workpiece contours on sides and faces