Learn about the future-oriented PROFINET as the open Industrial Ethernet standard for automation from Siemens as a member of PROFIBUS International (PI).
Using SIMATIC NET components, you will learn how to parameterize, start up and troubleshoot a PROFINET network quickly and effectively.
Numerous practical exercises reinforce the theoretical knowledge acquired.
This blended-learning course combines Web-based training on the Internet with a 3-day attendance course. For an optimized postprocessing of the attendance course you get the WBT "Industrial Ethernet". By using these learning media, you increase your personal learning success in the attendance course.
- Basics of PROFINET IO with configuring and programming
- Basics of PROFINET RT&IRT and media redundancy
- Plant-wide engineering & diagnostics with the engineering tools
- Introduction to the integrated Web-services in the PROFINET devices
- Utilizing and configuring Shared Devices and I-Device
- Extensive practical examples with exercises
Требования к участнику
SIMATIC S7 knowledge according to ST-7PRG1 or ST-7SERV1
In these course you will work with the SIMATIC STEP 7 V5.x software.