As SIMATIC PCS 7 Engineer you will learn in this course the potential of the SIMATIC PCS 7-process control software with focus on OS configuration and design of graphic objects.
You will put your newly acquired knowledge of the theory to use in practical exercises on the training equipment which you will work on as if your were in a real plant. This will increase your learning success.
On completion of the course, you will be able to achieve optimal design of the window to the process.
- Basics of OS configuration
- The Client Server Configuration
- The Server Redundancy
- Extended configuring of Multi-User Projects
User Administration and the SIMATIC Logon option
WinCC Autostart und PCS 7 OS als Service
- The Web Option
- The Long-term Archiving by help of Process Historian and Information Server
- The Graphic configuration with selected graphic objects
Basic settings and properties
Extended status display and extended analog value display
Modification of block icons and faceplates in conformance with APL
- The Graphic Opbject Update wizard
Требования к участнику
Attendance of training course ST-PCS7SYS recommended.
Basic knowledge of process control engineering.
Practical experience in SIMATIC PCS 7 project engineering.