This course is aimed at users with engineering tasks who want a compact introduction to programming SIMATIC S7. You will get an overview of human machine interfacing, PROFIBUS DP and the integration of drives.
What you learn about Totally Integrated Automation (TIA) will teach you to take a holistic view of your plant and to understand the relationships between the individual components. On completion of the course, you will thus be able not only to structure, create and modify simple SIMATIC S7 programs, but also to make optimal use of the engineering phase through more efficient working with STEP 7.
- system overview of the SIMATIC world and essential performance features of the SIMATIC system family
- Components of the STEP7 Basic Package and its use
- STEP7 basic operations
- STEP7 block types and program structuring
- Programming of parameterizable blocks
- Data management with data blocks
- Programming of organization blocks
- Test tools for system information, troubleshooting and diagnostics
- Hardware configuration and parameterization of the S7-300 modules, a PROFIBUS DP slave (ET-200S), a Touch Panel (TP 177B) and a drive (MM420)
- Program documentation and backup
- Deeper understanding of contents through practical exercises on the SIMATIC S7-300 system model
Требования к участнику
Experience with WINDOWS
The higher or secondary technical education
In this course you will work with the SIMATIC STEP 7 V5.x software.