This course is developed for operators-programmers. The course provides the main knowledge for work and drawing up managing directors of programs on turning and milling machines with SINUMERIK 802D/802D sl systems.
Receiving the main knowledge necessary for work and drawing up the operating programs on turning and milling machines with SINUMERIK 802D/802D sl systems.
- Review of the modes of functioning of SINUMERIK 802D/802D sl systems
- Bases of development of the operating programs
- The review of the main operating teams (G-functions)
- Systems of coordinates and change of system of coordinates
- Correction of the tool
- Management of a spindle
- Use of subprogrammes
- Local variables and parametrical programming
- Review of standard turning, milling cycles and cycles of drilling
- practical training on drawing up the operating programs with use of the educational stand and the SinuTrain program.