The course is intended for the experts who are engaged in development and deployment of projects in which as system of automation PLC SIMATIC S7 is used, and as HMI system - SIMATIC WinCC.
It is aware the mechanisms of interaction of STEP7 and WinCC allowing to facilitate process of development of the project are shown: design of the WinCC tags and messages in STEP7 program. Compilation of OS - receiving in the WinCC-project of the designed tags and messages. Utilities of a Basic Process Control package are considered. Creation of the multiuser systems with their design at one engineering station.
All course is followed by work on one project allowing to check the gained knowledge in practice.
- Chapter 1. Introduction. Review of a course.
- Chapter 2. A problem definition for a course. The problem which will be solved further by participants speaks.
- Chapter 3. Design of operator station (OS). Methods of design of OS in the STEP 7 project are considered.
- Chapter 4. Design of processing of mistakes by means of the Report System Error function. The method of automatic creation of handlers of mistakes is considered.
- Chapter 5. Design of the WinCC tags for variables and parameters of the blocks defined in S7 program.
- Chapter 6. A parcel of messages by means of system units.
- Chapter 7. Creation of graphic blocks. Creation of graphic blocks is considered: user objects (UDO) and front panels (faceplate).
- Chapter 8. Design of the multiuser systems. The system the client/server with the redundant server and engineering station is designed.
Требования к участнику
- Knowledge of PLC SIMATIC S7 and STEP7: ability to write the structured programs in the LAD, FBD, STL languages; (courses ST-7PRO1 and ST-7PRO2 or similar to them).
- Knowledge of a WinCC package within the course ST-BWinCCS: creation of the single-user project, connection to PLC. Ability to create the animated images connected with process. To know utilities of Alarm Logging, Tag Logging and User Archive.