This first component of the SIMATIC service course teaches the basic knowledge of the design of automation systems, the configuration and parameterization of the hardware, handling with the STEP 7 Basis Software and the fundamentals of programming. You also get an overview of human machine interfacing, PROFIBUS DP and the integration of drives.
What you learn about the integrated factory automation will teach you to take a holistic view of your plant and to understand the relationships between components. On completion of the course, you will thus be able to diagnose simple hardware faults or replace modules, to coordinate components optimally, carry our safe fault diagnostics and thus reduce downtimes.
- System overview and essential performance features of the SIMATIC S7 system family
- The components of the STEP 7 Basic Package
- Program execution in the automation system
- Binary and digital operations
- Configuring and assembling an automation system
- Addressing and wiring of the signal modules
- Hardware and software startup of the automation system
- Hardware configuration and parameterization in the case of S7-300
- Reinforcement of the content through exercises on the device
- Introducing the TP177B Touch Panel
- Introducing the MM420 drive
- Configuration and parameterization of PROFIBUS DP
- Backing up and documenting executed program changes
- Deeper understanding of contents through practical exercises on the SIMATIC S7-300 system model
Требования к участнику
Basic knowledge of automation
In this course you will work with the SIMATIC STEP 7 V5.x software.
This is the first of two courses which will lead you to the exam for the "Siemens Certified Service Technician Level 1".
This is the first of three courses which will lead you to the exam for the "Siemens Certified Service Technician Level 2 ".
The exam is a module of the "SITRAIN Certification Program".