The course is intended for the experts who are engaged in adjustment, commissioning and service of MICROMASTER 440 and SINAMICS G drives.
Studying of the MICROMASTER 440 and SINAMICS G120 hardware, acquaintance to bases of design of the drive, commissioning of the drive by means of the panel of the operator and the STARTER program, setup of regulators of the drive and its integration into systems of automatic control.
- Review, hardware configuration
- Commissioning by means of STARTER
- Word of management, word of a state, preset values
- Parameters and equipment of BICO
- Management and regulation
- Functions of the converter
- Data control
- Functions of safety of Safety Integrated
Требования к участнику
The higher technical or secondary vocational education (is desirable).
Basic knowledge of electrical equipment, theory of the electric drive and theory of automatic control
Practical exercises are carried out with use of the educational MICROMASTER 440 and SINAMICS G120 stand, asynchronous engine, FieldPG programmator.