This compact course deals with the configuring of SIMATIC WinCC. You will also learn about some WinCC options and add-ons for selected tasks.
Using simple examples, you will acquire the knowledge necessary to use the system simply and quickly for your applications. You will learn the entire topic by means of numerous practical exercises within the environment of SIMATIC S7.
On completion of the course, you will have mastered the basic software and will understand the benefits of WinCC's openness. You will recognize the interaction with other SIMATIC components and will be able to ensure the availability of your plant.
- System overview of SIMATIC WinCC
- Creating a project
- Configuring connections to the SIMATIC S7
- Testing functions with variable simulation
- Graphics Designer and graphics displays for human machine interfacing
- Alarm logging for message representation, message archiving
- Tag logging for curve representation, measured value archiving
- Data archiving with the User Archives option (introduction)
- Report Designer for logging (introduction)
- Background processing (introduction of Global Scripts)
- Deeper understanding of contents through practical exercises on the SIMATIC S7-300 system model
Требования к участнику
Basic knowledge of automation
In this course you will work with the SIMATIC WinCC V7.x (SCADA system) and a SIMATIC S7-300 as a communication partner.