In this course, you will learn how to program parts programs with DIN 66025 and selected high-level language commands. You will also learn how to create user programs.
The practical program exercises on our training equipment form an important part of the course. To make the exercises even more practice-oriented, we offer graphical simulation of machinery. This communicates the knowledge even more vividly and increases learning success.
On completion of the course, you will be able to autonomously create parts programs and convert workpiece drawings into a program. The knowledge you gain will enable you to shorten programming times and reduce the engineering overhead.
- SINUMERIK system overview, configuration variants
- Operating modes, operating areas, operator elements
- Introduction to operation
- File system, editor
- Programming with DIN 66 025 and selected high-level language commands
- Coordinate systems and FRAME concept
- Tool compensations
- Variables, arithmetic parameters and system variables