Курс SIMOREG (Привод постоянного тока SIMOREG DC Master) / SIMOREG - Commissioning, diagnostics and service of SIMOREG (SIMOREG)
- Даты и Регистрация
- The course is intended for the experts who are engaged in adjustment, commissioning and service of drives of a direct current of SIMOREG. During a course the SIMOREG DC Master hardware, its input in operation by means of the built-in control panels and the Drive Monitor program, control and optimization of the drive, its integration into systems of automatic control is studied.
- - Bases of mechanics of the electric drive
- - Electromechanical properties of the engine of a direct current
- - Regulation of coordinates of the electric drive in system the operated converter - the engine
- - The operated converters of a direct current
- - The adjustable electric drive on the basis of SIMOREG DCM converters
- - Appointment, main functions, scopes and technical characteristics of converters
- - Principle of construction, functional and electric schemes of power part of the converter
- - Connection of power chains of the converter
- - Connection of the operating ides of auxiliary chains of the converter
- - Electromagnetic compatibility of power chains and chains of management
- - Software of the converter
- - Control panel converter
- - Control of the converter by means of the PMI control panel
- - Function charts of control systems of the electric drive
- - Structures of management of anchor current, current of excitement, EMF and speed of DPT
- - Static and dynamic characteristics of the electric drive for various structures of management
- - Setup of the SIMOREG DCM converter for realization of the set structure of management.
Требования к участнику
- For successful passing of a course the higher technical or secondary vocational education, basic knowledge of electrical equipment, the theory of the electric drive and the theory of automatic control is desirable
- Practical exercises are carried out at stands with SIMOREG DC Master converters, engines of a direct current with independent excitement, the personal computer with the Drive Monitor program.