This course teaches you how to configure the SINUMERIK 840D, and how to create, test and then start up special system configurations.
You practice startup and service in exercises on special training equipment.
On completion of the course, you will be able to start up the SINUMERIK 840D control system with a SIMODRIVE 611D. Knowledge of the different functions of the controller will enable you to solve problems on your machine tool expertly. In the event of a fault, you will have mastered selective troubleshooting and fault correction. When you come to apply the know-how you have gained, your machine will achieve higher productivity, and downtimes will be reduced.
- Overview and components of the SINUMERIK 840D
- Introduction to operation
- Overview of SINUMERIK 810D/840D functions
- Data backup and restart
- Analysis of faults and diagnostics displays
- Machine data for channel configuration, axis configuration and spindle configuration
- Drive configuration and fundamentals of optimization
- Adaptation of control functions to the machine with machine data and interface signals
- Startup of compensations, synchronous actions and coupled axes
- PLC basic program
- Structure of the user program
- NC/PLC interface structure, interface signals and user alarms
- Software upgrades
- Practical startup and service training on training models with digital feed drives and main spindle drives
Требования к участнику
Experience in Windows
Initial knowledge of drawing up PLC programs for the SIMATIC S7-300 controler (within the courses ST-7SERV1, ST-7SERV2).