The course is intended for professionals involved in the commissioning, commissioning of drive-based safety functions.
• You will learn about the applications of the various functions and can parameterize them using STARTER. In the course, you will go through all the steps to implement safety functions until the final acceptance report.
5 days 5 Days
Commissioning engineers, configuring engineers
1. Fundamentals, standards and norms of machine safety.
2. Risk assessment procedure.
3. Performance Level (PL) and Safety Integrity Level (SIL).
4. Parameterization with STARTER:
o SINAMICS S120 Integrated basic and extended safety functions.
o Control of the integrated safety functions of the drive via SIMATIC F-CPU and PROFIsafe.
5. Influence of closed-loop control and axis kinetic energy settings on safety functions.
6. Registration of an acceptance test and preparation of an acceptance certificate.
7. Procedures for handling spare parts for upgrades.
• Completed the DR-SNS-SI or DR-S12-PMT course.
• Desirable higher technical or secondary specialized education.
• Basic knowledge of electrical engineering, electric drive theory and automatic control theory.
• Knowledge of SIMATIC S7 is useful for the PROFIsafe topic.
The practical exercises are carried out using the SINAMICS S120 training rig and SIMATIC F-CPU, synchronous servomotor, FieldPG programmer or PC.