This training course shows you how to adapt the parameter settings for the converter in line with the application and DC motor. It also gives you the opportunity to broaden your theoretical knowledge by means of exercises carried out on special training equipment. Once you have completed the course, you will be familiar with the functions of a converter and the respective interfaces. You will also be able to commission a converter quickly and reliably. Routine fault diagnosis and rectification help save time and optimize the availability of your plant.
• Acquiring skills in the SINAMICS DCM drive hardware, the basics of commissioning, parameterization and commissioning of a SINAMICS DCM drive.
5 days 5 Days
- Structure and functional principles of the SINAMICS DC MASTER converter: Control Unit CUD, Power Module, excitation circuit, interfaces
- Commissioning and parameterization activities using the BOP20 and AOP30 operator panels as well as the STARTER PC program
- Using CompactFlash cards: Structure and data backups
- Procedures for commissioning and functional checks
- Optimizing current regulation and closed-loop speed control, automatic optimization
- Function block diagrams: Setpoint channel, inputs/outputs, free function blocks
- Information on Drive Control Charts (DCC)
- Drive-end interface to PROFIBUS / PROFINET
- Expansions with Terminal Modules and Sensor Modules via DRIVE-CLiQ
- Parallel connections and peer-to-peer interfaces
- Operating states, alarms, and fault codes
- Service functions: Trace, measurement functions, diagnostic memories
- Practical exercises with the AOP30 and STARTER on training equipment
Basic knowledge of electrical engineering.
The hands-on exercises are performed using Sinamics DCM converters with standard and extended control boards, independently excited / permanent magnet DC motors, FieldPG programmer or PC.