The course is intended for engineers, programmers in the field of automation of the technological processes wishing to gain basic knowledge on a control system of process of PCS7.
- The course is intended for creation of fundamental bases of development and a configuration of problems of automation in the environment of PCS7 and lights the main components (hardware and the software) systems and is directed on development of system approach from the very beginning when you start getting acquainted with use of system.
- The course is constructed on an original and expressive visual format of representation of system functions, tools and their application. The purpose of such style - to help the user to receive effectively skills in the software quickly to move ahead to the solution of problems of management.
- The developed laboratory project and exercises are followed by decisions and instructions. The majority of them is taken from real PCS7 projects. From these examples the user can not only receive skills in system administration and programming, but also to study the know-how reached Siemens for years of work.
Курс предназначен для:
программистов, проектировщиков, обслуживающего персонала, персонала, занимающегося вводом в эксплуатацию проектов.
- Review of system
- Creation of the PCS 7 projects - the first steps
- Configuration of hardware and concept driver blocks
- Continuous management - CFC
- Creation of functional blocks - SCL and Chart-in-Block ("the scheme - in - the block")
- Generation of models of management and copies with use of IEA
- Consecutive management - SFC
- Interface of the operator and graphic design
- Registration of tags, trends, registration of preventions, messages and data storage
- Reports, press and administration of the user
- Reservation of OS and multiclients
- The distributed design
Experience in WINDOWS
Basic skills of work with SIMATIC and SCADA controlers WinCC system
Practical exercises are carried out on PC c by use of educational S7-400 and ET 200M stands.