NC-SMILLBP - Programming of SINUMERIK 810D/840D/840Di in a package of shop programming of ShopMill / Курс NC-SMILLBP "Программирование SINUMERIK 810D/840D/840Di в пакете цехового программирования ShopMill" (NC-SMILLBP)
- Dates and Registration
- This course is designed for operators/skilled workers who are experienced in the operation of a CNC milling machine. DIN-ISO knowhow is not required for this course. On completion of the course, the participant will be able to create a program using graphical programming with ShopMill. The content of this course will be transmitted theoretically by means of the Sinutrain training software that is identical to that of the controller, as well as practically using a machine tool.
- Commissioning engineers
- - Introduction to the functionality and the controller
- - Introduction to tool management
- - Introduction to the manual operating area
- - Introduction to creating, testing, modifying and saving programs
- - Programming with standard milling cycles
- - Programming free contours using the contour calculator
- - Centering, drilling, thread cutting
- - Working with the function "Multiple clamping"
- - Programming with subroutines
- - Working with transformations
- Basic knowledge of automatization