This course is aimed at users with engineering tasks who want to extend their knowledge from the previous programming courses and learn the complex programming possibilities of SIMATIC S7. They use WinCC flexible for recipe management and start up distributed I/O with PROFINET IO.
What you learn about Totally Integrated Automation (TIA) will teach you to take a holistic view of your plant and help you to understand the relationship between the individual components. On completion of the course, you will be able to structure and create complex SIMATIC S7 programs. Using the example of a machining line, you will learn how to create re-usable blocks that can be integrated into any programs. The plant configuring overhead is reduced thanks to the standardization of the created programs and the engineering phase is thus shortened. You also gain new impetus and ideas for production optimization thanks to your comprehensive understanding of TIA.
- Functions, function blocks and multi-instances (using the example of a machining line)
- Creation and use of complex data structures
- Indirect addressing of complex data structures and parameters
- Library functions for integrated error handling
- S7 communication (global data, SFB/SFC communication)
- Introduction to Industrial Ethernet
- Overview of engineering tools
- Management of a recipe database with WinCC flexible
- Use of PROFINET IO with SIMATIC S7
- Deeper understanding of contents through practical exercises on the SIMATIC S7-300 system mode
experience with WINDOWS, basic knowledge on SIMATIC S7 systems (in volume of the courses ST-7PRG1, ST-7PRG2)
the higher or secondary technical education
In this course you will work with the SIMATIC STEP 7 V5.x software.