Building on the SIMATIC Service fundamentals, the focus here is on the use of STEP7 system functions as well as fault correction with STARTER software and WinCC flexible. You also start up PROFINET IO.
What you learn about the integrated factory automation will teach you to take a holistic view of your plant and to understand the relationship between the individual components. On completion of the course, you will be able to safely diagnose and correct complex faults. The comprehensive understanding gained gives you new impetus and ideas for production optimization.
- Starting up a program for an assembly line
- Integrating FCs and FBs
- Possible applications of error organization blocks
- Supplementing and analyzing diagnostics messages
- Software troubleshooting
- Starting up distributed I/O
- Diagnosing faults on PROFIBUS DP
- Diagnostics facilities with the "Starter" software
- Starting up a project with WinCC flexible
- Diagnostics facilities with WinCC flexible
- Use of PROFINET IO with SIMATIC S7
- Deeper understanding of contents through practical exercises on the SIMATIC S7-300 system model
Initial knowledge of SIMATIC S7 within courses, ST-7SERV1 and ST-7SERV2
In this course you will work with the SIMATIC STEP 7 V5.x software.