ST-PCS7BPA - Creation of the user blocks in APL style / Курс ST- PCS7BPA – Создание пользовательских блоков в стиле APL. (ST-PCS7BPA)
- Dates and Registration
- his course is intended for SIMATIC PCS 7 configuring engineers who need to create user-specific blocks with AS and OS components for integration in a SIMATIC PCS 7 environment with the new Advanced Process Library (APL). The creation of own blocks is carried out in accordance with the new styleguide for the APL.
- - Block properties and introduction of AS functions in conformance with APL
- - Introduction of the APL-styleguide
- - Use of SCL for the creation of user-defined blocks
- - Startup behaviour
- - Extended changeover of the operating mode
- - Feature parameter, OS permission and display of signal status
- - HMI behavior / system attributes
- - Blocks with messages / system attributes
- - Creating block icons and faceplates for WinCC with mapping to structured variables and in conformance with APL
- - Creation of online-help for blocks
- - Graphical Object Update Wizard
- Attendance of training courses ST-PCS7SYS or ST-PCS7APL recommended. Basic knowledge of process control engineering. Practical experience in SIMATIC PCS 7 project engineering.