ST-PPDS - Systems of industrial safety and "Distributed Safety" library / Курс ST-PPDS (ST-PPDS)
- Dates and Registration
- In this course, you will learn about configuring, programming, starting up, diagnosing and troubleshooting of the failsafe CPUs of the SIMATIC 300. These include the failsafe CPUs of the SIMATIC 300 and 400 series (no H systems) and the failsafe, distributed ET200 systems. The course provides an introduction to the creation of safety-related programs in the programming languages F-FBD and F-LAD.
- - Overview and guidelines
- - AS S7-300F (principle, system configuration and I/O)
- - Configuring of the failsafe I/O with Distributed Safety
- - Programming of a safety-related user program
- - Failsafe communication PROFIsafe (CPU-CPU communication)
- - Diagnostics facilities (CPU diagnostics, I/O diagnostics, advanced diagnostics)
- - Exercises for I/O configuration, communication, troubleshooting
- - Programming examples (emergency stop, protective door, safety-related shutdown, passivation, special programming features)
- - Deeper understanding of contents through practical exercises on the SIMATIC S7-300 system
- In this course you will work with the SIMATIC STEP 7 V5.x software.