Application of ANSI-C of scenarios in WinCC (SCADA) system.
The course is intended for development of various opportunities of the built-in language of scenarios in the ANSI-C language in systems of automation with application of SIMATIC WinCC or on the basis of SIMATIC PCS 7.
- Studying of syntax and basic opportunities of language of scenarios C in WinCC
- Studying of opportunities of functional model of the environment of execution of WinCC Runtime available in the scenarios ANSI-C
- Development of opportunities of the solution of problems of interaction with other appendices in the environment of Windows, and also access to files and other resources
- Bases of language of the scenarios ANSI-C (variables and massifs, types of data, operators, designs of language, function and procedure)
- Functional model of the environment of execution of WinCC/PCS7
- Global actions in WinCC/PCS7
- Practical exercises and chosen examples of the solution of practical tasks
- Additional subjects and practical training:
Work with files and folders
Connection and use of the DLL libraries
Work with Windows API
Work with RAW tags
- The programmator is provided to every participant for performance of exercises.