The course is intended for specialists with STEP7 skills who plan to program and commission GRAPH controller programs using the GRAPH7 software. The course provides a basic level of knowledge for working with the GRAPH7 language in STEP7, commands, interface, programming and diagnostic tools. The course also covers the possibilities of visualizing GRAPH7 programs on HMI devices. Since the GRAPH language is highly standardized, the course can be useful for those working with this language on S7-1200 controllers and in the TIA Portal environment.
• Acquiring skills in creating sequential control systems and programming in the GRAPH language on SIMATIC S7-300 / 400 controllers and commissioning such systems using the optional GRAPH7 software product in the STEP7 environment.
2 days 3 Days
Engineers - programmers, engineers - designers.
• Sequential control
• Blocks in the GRAPH language in an S7 project
• Programming steps and transitions
• Debug and start
• Commands and branches dependent on events
• Basic skills of working with SIMATIC S7-300 / 400 controllers.
Practical exercises are performed using training stands with SIMATIC S7-300 / 400 controllers, PC with installed STEP7 software and a conveyor model.