ST-WINCCFSYS1 - Design of systems of visualization on the basis of SIMATIC WinCC Flexible for operator panels and the PC / Курс ST-WinCCFSYS1 (ST-WINCCF1)
- Dates and Registration
- This course provides you with the basic knowledge necessary for configuring machine-specific and plant-specific human machine interface tasks with the SIMATIC WinCC flexible software. On completion of the course, you will be able to work efficiently with WinCC flexible and create an optimal configuration for any given requirement. With confident handling, you will be able to make effective use of the engineering phase.
- Service personnel
- - System overview of SIMATIC WinCC flexible
- - Creating the project
- - Configuring connections to SIMATIC S7
- - Fundamentals of graphics display creation for human machine interfacing
- - User administration
- - Message representation, message archiving, message configuring
- - Variable archiving, configuring curves, representing curves
- - Recipes
- - Handling different human machine interface stations
- - Deeper understanding of contents through practical exercises on the SIMATIC S7-300 system model
- Basic knowledge of automation
- Practical exercises are carried out on PC c by use of educational S7-300/400 stands and operator panels.