The course is intended for professionals involved in setting up, commissioning and servicing MICROMASTER 440 and SINAMICS G120 drives. The course examines the hardware of the drives, their commissioning using operator panels and the Starter program, tuning and optimization of the drive, integration into automatic control systems.
• Learning the hardware of the MICROMASTER 440 and SINAMICS G120, familiarizing yourself with the fundamentals of drive engineering, commissioning the drive using the operator panel and STARTER, setting up the drive controllers and integrating it into automatic control systems.
5 days 5 Days
Commissioning engineers, configuring engineers
• Overview, hardware configuration.
• Commissioning via operator panels.
• Commissioning with STARTER.
• Control word, status word, setpoints.
• BICO parameters and technique.
• Management and regulation.
• Converter functions.
• Data management.
• Safety functions Safety Integrated.
Basic knowledge of electrical engineering
Practical exercises are performed using the MICROMASTER 440 and SINAMICS G120 training stand, asynchronous motor, FieldPG programmer or PC.