The course is intended for professionals involved in setting up, commissioning and servicing SINAMICS S120 AC drives. The course examines the hardware of SINAMICS, its commissioning using the operator panel and the Starter program, setting and optimizing the drive, integrating it into automatic control systems.
• Learning the hardware of the SINAMICS S120, familiarizing yourself with the basics of drive engineering, commissioning the drive using the Starter software, configuring the drive controllers and integrating it into automation systems.
5 days 5 Days
• SINAMICS - drive family and component overview.
• Design tools.
• Commissioning with Starter.
• Speed setpoint channel.
• Control and regulation functions, technological functions.
• Optimization of regulators.
• Functions for SERVO and VEKTOR modes.
• Information on hardware components.
• Description of work with STARTER.
• Data exchange via PROFIBUS; control and status words.
The higher technical or secondary education (is desirable).
Basic knowledge of electrical equipment, theory of the electric drive and theory of automatic control
The practical exercises are performed using the SINAMICS S120 training stand, FieldPG programmer or PC.